Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thrifty Thursday


This week I had a jackpot trip to the thrift store.  Quite a few people have asked me which one I'm going to... my favorite spot is Goodwill in Shakopee.  Chaska has a couple little shops as well.  Frequently I stop in and don't get anything.


I saw this platter and had to have it.  It is straight out of the 70's.  Our family friends had an entire sunroom decorated with this kind of stuff.  Love it.


I always look for old wrapping paper and game pieces.  The textbook was 50 cents.  It has been through quite a few little Dick and Janes so I will tear the pages out and use them for crafts.



This little groovy thing was $1.  I have already spray painted it cream.  Cupcakes anyone?


Last of all, little word cubes...  deep thoughts with Jenni, right?  I have this little idea I'm cooking up to make custom photo collages for people.  I will show you some soon.  xoxo  Jenni

1 comment:

  1. As always, you have such creative visions for things!! That sentence game looks fun!

    ReplyDelete